Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey I'm new
BasketForum - Basketball talk. NBA, Euroleague, A1... > Στα αποδυτήρια > Ο χώρος των μελών
Amburounjumuh
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
colonel gomelsky
QUOTE(Amburounjumuh @ Nov 10 2009, 17:17 ) *
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hey! It's not the right section but don' mind! Moderators will do the job for you. The appropriate topic:

Check this link: http://www.basketforum.gr/forum/index.php?showtopic=2037

Do you recognize the person in my avatar photo?

Just a joke! smiley.gif

celtics1-sm.gif
OnLy_PAS-AthEnS
Ηey mate...and welcome to the forum.Me and probably all the members hope u will find whatever u need in here about basketball and many more.I hope u'll find it interesting in here and good luck with ur posts!!
a bullet for your head
QUOTE(colonel gomelsky @ Nov 10 2009, 17:43 ) *
Do you recognize the person in my avatar photo?

Just a joke! smiley.gif

Κυριε Συνταγματαρχα...αυτες τις μερες δεν εχουμε τη επετειο, για τα 20 χρονια της πτωσης του τειχους του Βερολινου?? rolleyes.gif

Welkome to the Forum my friend... icon_wave.gif
I hope you'll enjoy it... wink.gif
colonel gomelsky
QUOTE(a bullet for your head @ Nov 10 2009, 23:57 ) *
Κυριε Συνταγματαρχα...αυτες τις μερες δεν εχουμε τη επετειο, για τα 20 χρονια της πτωσης του τειχους του Βερολινου?? rolleyes.gif

Welkome to the Forum my friend... icon_wave.gif
I hope you'll enjoy it... wink.gif

Ναι μπουλετ, προχθές ήταν η αποφράδα μέρα. Υποτίθεται πως το διακύβευμα και αυτό που επιτεύχθηκε ήταν ελευθερία. Η ελευθερία όμως δεν είναι απόλυτη έννοια. Έτσι, με τις ανατροπές όντως κατακτήθηκε (επανακτήθηκε καλύτερα) η ελευθερία στην εκμετάλλευση, στον πόλεμο στη δυστυχία.

Ουσιαστικά πρόκειται για πισωγύρισμα (προσωρινό) της κοινωνικής εξέλιξης. Είναι βέβαιο πως η εργαζόμενη ανθρωπότητα αργά ή γρήγορα θα βρει το δρόμο της και θα οργανωθεί με τρόπο τέτοιο ώστε να αντιστοιχηθούν οι σχέσεις παραγωγής με το την (κοινωνική) ιδιοποίηση του παραγόμενου πλούτου.

Αφιερωμένο εξαιρετικά:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.