Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AEK - TAU CERAMICA
BasketForum - Basketball talk. NBA, Euroleague, A1... > Στα παρκέ > Α1 Basket League > ΑΕΚ
ashton
AEK ATHENS vs. TAU CERAMICA

Galatsi Olympic Hall
19:45 CET
January 18 2006

AEK Athens hosts Tau Ceramica in Greece on Wednesday for a Group A game that both teams feel they must win. A victory for Tau (7-3) will seal its participation in the Top 16, while ensuring a least a share of the group lead with Zalgiris. A win for AEK (3-7) will keep alive the team's narrow hopes of reaching the next stage. Currently, AEK is three victories from fifth place, which guarantees a Top 16 spot, and just one victory away from the wild-card 16th berth to the next round, which goes to the best sixth-place team across the three groups. Group B's sixth-place team from Athens, Olympiacos, has four victories to lead that particular race. All of which means that every game from this point on will have do-or-die intensity for AEK. When these teams last met in November, Luis Scola scored 16 to take Tau to a 77-62 victory in Spain. AEK has played well at home this year, winning three of four, two against teams above it, Climamio and Zalgiris AEK should also have a healthy roster for this game. Giannis Bouroussis (7.4 ppg., 7.1 rpg.), who had missed the last two games, was back in action for a Greek League win on Sunday, while illness had also slowed down reserve Amit Tamir of late. Taylor Coppenrath (10.2 ppg.) and Pantelemeimon Papaiokeim were playing most of the minutes recently, but a healthy four-man frontcourt will be important against Tau. Last year's Euroleague runner-up boasts power in the paint, starting with Scola (16.3 ppg., 6.8 rpg.), Kornel David (10 ppg., 5.3 rpg.), Tiago Splitter (9.1 ppg.) and Predrag Drobnjak. Scola is on the verge of a Euroleague milestone this week as 9 points scored would make him just second player to reach 1,500 for his career, after Marcus Brown of Unicaja. Splitter is coming off a big week after leading Tau with 17 points and 8 boards in only 18 minutes in a home victory over Union Olimpija. Lionel Chalmers (18 ppg. and 3.2 apg. in his last five games) has become AEK's first option on offense, but he is also capable of finding the open man when if double-teamed. Slaven Rimac (9.2 ppg.) and Michalis Pelekanos (17.5 points over last two games) are among those who benefit from better looks when defenses chase Chalmers. The league leader in assists, Tau's Pablo Prigioni (6 ppg., 6.8 apg.), is the opposite of Chalmers. He passes first and scores only as a last resort, often freeding perimeter scorers Serkan Erdogan (10.5 ppg.) and Casey Jacobsen (7.7 ppg.). Both of them will be needed against AEK because forward Travis Hansen (11 ppg., 46.1% 3FG) will miss a second consecutive game with back trouble, while another swingman, Sergi Vidal, is doubtful after a foot injury. AEK might be without backup point guard Spiros Panteliadis (9.7 ppg.), too, after he missed the last Euroleague and Greek League games. Tau's depth makes it difficult to focus on particular players to stop, but AEK might have to risk such a tactic, considering how important this game is. It will be up to Chalmers to dictate the game's pace if low-scoring AEK (67.8 ppg.) is to narrow the gap with its high-scoring visitors (79.9 ppg.). If Prigioni and backup Roko-Leni Ukic are allowed to control the tempo, Tau's big men will be free to do damage that can endanger AEK's survival.

Lefteris KAKIOUSIS

"We have the ambition."

"We are hosting a high-quality team with players of great personality. Definitely, we have the ambition to give them a tough battle, and our first goal is to control their rhythm, since they are a naturally offensive team with a dangerous transition game. It is not the first time we hear that it is our last effort to stay alive in the Euroleague. We have heard it before the previous games and we hear it now. So, I think my players have to fight with all the strength they've got for the best result against the 2004-05 Euroleague finalists."

Velimir PERASOVIC

"They surprise me because of their defense."

"The game is very important for us to clinch the first place of our group in order to avoid the strongest teams in the Top 16. I watched AEK against Climamio and I saw they played pretty well, with a very good defense. The team was dead serious, the opposite of what I saw when they played in Vitoria, when they were under the normal level you used to see from every Greek team. They surprise me because of their defense. They play good basketball, especially the playmakers and the frontcourt, so they will be very hard to beat at their home court. There are players like Pelekanos, Panteliadis or Bouroussis who have started to play pretty well. I think they will try to play a good game because they still have a chance to qualify for the Top 16. It's always difficult to win on the road in such a strong competition like the Euroleague."

Giannis BOUROUSSIS
Center

"It is a great challenge to face such a front line."

"Tau Ceramica is a very big European club and one of the top teams so far, but we are facing them at home and we must go for the win. I remember the game against them in the first round, when we lost due to a terrible last period. I guess our lack of experience and some bad offensive options helped the home team outscore us by 20-8 and seal the victory. Nevertheless, our effort was great in Fernando Buesa Arena, and we want to play well at our home court, too. For me as a center, it is a great challenge to face such a front line, but also for the rest of my teammates, it is a chance to show what we can do as a team."

Roko-Leni UKIC
Guard

"They made us struggle in the first meeting."

"We face next game with a big desire to win because we have to try to secure one of the first places in our group. We know they made us struggle in the first meeting. We found many problems to beat them in Vitoria, so we expect a tough game. I'm not the most suitable one to explain why we didn't win our last two road games in Euroleague, because I didn't play either, but I honestly think there is no big problem with us playing on the road. Both games were different, Climamio player really great in Bologna while we had some problems getting in the game against Strasbourg. I think we must learn from our mistakes by not repeating them in Athens against AEK. I feel great after the injury, I think I'm in normal shape so I'll try to do my best in Greece in order to help my team win the game."
magicman
πολύ δύσκολο ματς για την ΑΕΚ, δεν πλησιάζει την ποιότητα της Ταου. Κάπου διάβασα πως θα επιλέξει Χατζατζ στον άσο και Τσάλμερς στο 2αρι. Μα, 2αρια έχει πολλά η ΑΕΚ (Καλαμποκης, Ριματς), δεν τον είχε δει πριν τον πάρει ο Κακιούσης?
Warrior
Kαλως μας ηρθες φιλε magicman! icon_wave.gif

Το ερωτημα ειναι αν ειχε την δυνατοτητα να παρει παικτη δικιας του επιλογης..
Μιας και η ΑΕΚ εφτασε κοντα στο να αποκτησει πολλους παικτες,αλλα τα
χαλασανε στο τελος στο οικονομικο.

Γι'αυτο δεν ξερω αν ευθυνεται τοσο πολυ για την επιλογη.

Σιγουρα πολυ δυσκολο το ματς για την ΑΕΚ.Και αν το χασει λεει αντιο και
μαθηματικα νομιζω στην προκριση.
Warrior
Απογοητευτική εμφάνιση πραγματοποίησε η ΑΕΚ με αντίπαλο την πρωτοπόρο της ισπανικής λίγκας Ταού και γνωρισε ταπεινωτική ηττα με 60-87 στο Γαλάτσι από τους ισπανούς που παρέμειναν στην κορυφή του ομίλου τους στην ευρωλίγκα.Ετσι η Ενωση αποχαιρέτησε την διοργάνωση και πλέον αν θέλει να ξαναπαίξει στην ευρωλίγκα θα πρέπει να αλλάξει πολλά...Για το ελληνικό πρωτάθλημα βεβαίως...Η Ταού επαιξε καταπληκτικό μπασκετ παρά την απουσία του Χάνσεν ,πήρε τα ριμπάουντς,ήταν διαβασμένη και εκανε περίπατο.Η ΑΕΚ μπήκε πάντως δυνατά και προηγήθηκε 10-6,αλλά η Ταού απάντησε με ενα σερί 11-0 και πέρασε με 10-17 στο 7'.Οι ισπανοί με τους Σκόλα και Γιάκομπσεν πήραν καθαρό προβάδισμα αφού η ΑΕΚ στηρίχθηκε μόνο στους Μπουρούση και Κόπενραθ στο διάστημα αυτό.
Η Ενωση μετά το 36-46 του ημιχρόνου μείωσε 46-53,αλλά η Ταού με τρίποντα των Πριγκιόνι και Βιντάλ εκανε το 46-63 στο 28' και τέλος αφού η ελληνική ομάδα δεν είχε καν διάθεση να επανέλθει....
Δεκαλεπτα 17-29,36-46,49-67,60-87
Τρίποντα 3/19-6/17
Ριμπάουντς 24-36
Λάθη 16-11

ΑΕΚ(Κακιούσης)
Καλαμπόκης 6(1/7τρ,6ασ),Πελεκάνος 7,Μπουρούσης 11,Τσιάρας 2,Χάτζατζ 10(5/6δ),Τσάλμερς 4(2/2δ,0/3τρ),Ρίματς (0/4σ),Κόπενραθ 20(7/10δ),Παπαειωκείμ (0/3σ)

ΤΑΟΥ(Περάσοβιτς)
Νταβίντ 10,Βιντάλ 9(6ρ),Γκριμάου,Σπλίτερ 13(9ρ),Ουκιτς 5(2/9σ),Ερντογάν 7(2/9σ),Πριγκιόνι 7(5ασ),Σκόλα 14(11ρ),Γιάκομπσεν 20,Ντρόμπνιακ 2

www.betsmart.gr

"Καμπανακι" για την ΑΕΚ...
qspock
Bye Bye AEK.

Ιστορικη ηττα. Ποιος ξερει ποτε θα ξαναπαιξει Ευρωλιγκα η ΑΕΚ... 68.gif
Papaloukas 4 ever
Και όμως μετά τα χθεσινά αποτελέσματα υπάρχουν ακόμα ελπίδες και δεν μιλάω μόνο για μαθηματικές. Βέβαια, πρέπει να ψιλοαυτοκτονήσει η Τσιμπόνα, αλλά ποτέ δεν ξέρεις.
Warrior
Exει καποιες ελπιδες βεβαια,αλλα σε αυο το σεναριο μπαινουν και οι Ουλκερ,
ακομα ακομα και η Σιενα αν κανει διπλο στο Πο,απο τον ομιλο του Παναθηναικου..
Οποτε η ΑΕΚ και παλι θα πρεπει να παρει νικες με πολυ καλες διαφορες στην
συνεχεια..
ashton
όσο άντεχε ο Αμερικανός είμασταν μέσα στο ματς, παρά την κάκιστη παρουσία των περισσότερων συμπαικτών του.
Όταν ο Taylor κλάταρε, οι Βάσκοι έφυγαν στο σκορ και μας φιλοδώρησαν τελικά με 27 πόντους.

Βαρεθήκαμε να βλέπουμε τη μπάλα να μην ξέρουμε τι να την κάνουμε και να μένει (συνήθως) στον Καλαμπόκη που στο 1" σούταρε για τρίποντο (και φυσικά αστοχούσε).

Για άλλη μια βραδιά φάνηκε η έλλειψη του Παντελιάδη.

Πλην του Τέϊλορ που είχε 20 πόντους (15 στο ημίχρονο), με 3/4 βολές, 7/10 2π, 1/1 3π, 2ρ, 2ασ, 2κλ, 1κψ, 2λθ
στάθηκαν κάπως οι Καλαμπόκης 6π-6ασ (παρά τα 1/7 τρίποντα, που όπως είπα ήταν τα 5 τουλάχιστον της απελπισίας σε λήξη χρόνου) με τον Πελεκάνο (7π, 3ρ).
Ο Μπουρούσης πέτυχε 11π σε 19', κατέβασε 6ρ, αλλά φορτώθηκε με φάουλ κι έμεινε πάγκο και έμεινε μέσα ο Παπαϊωακείμ που έκανε ένα από τα χειρότερα παιχνίδια του.
Λίγα πράγματα και από Τσάλμερς- καλός σχετικά ο Χάτζατζ (10π, 3ασ, 2κλ), Απλή αναφορά στο φύλλο αγώνα ο Ρίματς, ενώ ο Ταμίρ δεν έπαιξε και πάλι.

Και μερικές επισημάνσεις:

1- ΤΡΙΑ ΣΤΑ ΤΡΙΑ ΕΚΑΝΕ Ο ΝΙΚΟΣ ΣΤΡΑΤΟΣ ΑΠΟΨΕ (Μπενετόν, Απόλλωνα & τώρα με Ταού)

2- Η φετινή ΑΕΚ, η Ισινμπάγεβα και ο Μπούμπκα τι σχέση έχουν ;
Ανεβάζουν τα ρεκόρ τους πόντο-ποντο...
26 πόντοι με Μπενετόν
27 τώρα με την Ταού

ΚΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΙΣΟΦΑΡΙΣΑΜΕ ΤΟ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΩΜΕΝΟ ΑΡΝΗΤΙΚΟ ΡΕΚΟΡ ΤΟΥ 1971/72 ΟΤΑΝ Η ΣΙΜΕΝΤΑΛ ΜΑΣ ΕΙΧΕ ΠΑΡΕΙ ΜΕ 57-84....

κόσμος

Olimpija - Strasbourg 82-68
Benetton - Zalgiris 82-76
Bamberg - Climamio 67-76

Group A W-L +/-
TAU* 8-3 +105
Climamio* 7-4 +93
Benetton* 7-4 +24
Zalgiris* 7-4 +7
Bamberg 6-5 -36
Strasbourg 3-8 -31
Olimpija 3-8 -45
AEK 3-8 -117

Και η κριτική της ομάδος

4. TAMIR

Για άλλη μια φορά θεατής από τον πάγκο.

5. HAJAJ

Προσπάθησε όσο μπορούσε, έβαλε 10 πόντους, έδωσε 3 ασιστ, έκανε 2 κλεψίματα.

6. RIMAC

Άποντος, άγευστος, άχρωμος και άοσμος στο παιχνίδι. Χασκογελούσε και με τον Ταμίρ στον πάγκο όταν χάναμε 25+ ...

7. ΠΕΛΕΚΑΝΟΣ

Από τους λίγους με σχετικά θετική παρουσία. Προσπάθησε στην άμυνα (3 κλ)- έδωσε λύσεις στην επίθεση

9. ΜΑΓΚΟΥΝΗΣ

Μπήκε μέσα 15" στο τέλος του ημιχρόνου για να παίξει μια άμυνα και τέλος.

10. ΚΑΛΑΜΠΟΚΗΣ

Προσπαθούσε, έτρεχε, αλλά οι δυνατοτητές του είναι γνωστές. Στα συν του οι 6 ασιστ. Τα άστοχα τρίποντα δεν μετράνε ουσιαστικά, αφού όλα ήταν της απελπισίας...

11. ΠΑΠΑΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΥ

Δεν πάτησε παρκέ.

12. ΤΣΙΑΡΑΣ

Μπηκε στο τελευταίο δίλεπτο, πέτυχε ένα καλάθι με καλή προσπαθεια, έκανε και τα καθιερωμένα σουτ απ'έξω που ήταν και πάλι άστοχα

13. COPPENRATH

Όαση στο ναυάγιο της ΑΕΚ. Όσο άντεχε μέχρι τις αρχές του β' ημιχρόνου, είμασταν μέσα στο σκορ. 15 πόντους στο α', ένα τρίποντο στις αρχές αλλά μετά κλάταρε (και φυσιολογικά ο άνθρωπος) και πέτυχε μόνο ένα καλάθι προς το τέλος

14. ΜΠΟΥΡΟΥΣΗΣ

Μπήκε προς τα μέσα του ημιχρόνου, έδωσε δύναμη στη ρακέτα και πόντους στην επίθεση (6ρ, 11π). Φορτώθηκε με φάουλ όμως και όταν επέστρεψε (αρκετά καθυστερημένα όταν το ματς είχε κριθεί) ήταν κακός όπως όλοι.

15. ΠΑΠΑΪΩΑΚΕΙΜ

Αμυντικά ήταν υποφερτός (7ρ), αλλά επιθετικά με τις 3 τάπες που δέχθηκε, τους 0 πόντους, και τα πολλά λάθη ήταν καταστροφή... Επέμεινε σε αυτόν ο Λάκης, λανθασμένα -κατά τη γνώμη μου.

19. CHALMERS

Τα γνωστά.. Επιπολαιότητες και κακό κουβάλημα της μπαλας. Η φάση της τελευταίας επίθεσης του α' ημιχρόνου ήταν χαρακτηριστική... Με τον Taylor 'καυτό' αντί να του πασάρει τη μπάλα και να πάρει έστω ένα φάουλ, έκανε τρίποντο από τα 7μ, 7-8" πριν να λήξει ο χρόνος.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.