Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Basketball Quotes
BasketForum - Basketball talk. NBA, Euroleague, A1... > Στα παρκέ > Οτιδήποτε για το μπάσκετ
mpalla
Εγώ μάζεψα μερικά με μια πρώτη ματιά και δε θα μπορούσαν να με βρουν πιο σύμφωνη. Για να μη χάσουν στη μετάφραση τα έχω αφήσει ανέπαφα.

--περί πρωταθλητών...:

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." Muhammad Ali (not a man of basketballl but a true champion)

"Champions keep playing until they get it right." Billie Jean King

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships..” Michael Jordan

"Never underestimate a champion's heart..."

--περί ομάδας...:

"One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team." Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

"Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team." Scottie Pippen

"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer..."

"'Ενα άστοχο σουτ του συμπαίκτη σου πρέπει να καταλήξει να είναι μια κάλη πάσα για σένα... "

"The best teams have chemistry. They communicate with each other and they sacrifice personal glory for the common goal." Dave DeBusschere

"Οι καλοί παίκτες κάνουν τους συμπαίκτες τους καλύτερους.."

"The secret is to have eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy." Jerry Tarkanian

--περί παιχνιδιού...:

"Even when I'm old and gray, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game." Michael Jordan

"You don't play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball." Bobby Knight

--περί νίκης...:

"On any given night, anyone can beat anyone."

"Winning is like deodorant - it comes up and a lot of things don't stink..." Doc Rivers

"If you think small things don't matter, think of the last game you lost by one point."

--περί χαρακτήρα...:

"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it. "

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play..."

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot." Dean Smith

"If all I'm remembered for is being a good basketball player, then I've done a bad job with the rest of my life." Isiah Thomas

--για χαβαλέ απλά...:

"We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors." Weldon Drew

--περί.. ενθουσιασμού...: tongue.gif

"Basketball is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators...."

blove.gif
benchwarmer
"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win." Bobby Knight

Αυτη ειναι η κορυφαια για μενα... Υπαρχουν και πολλες αλλες, σοβαρες και αστειες... Ισως μια απο τις επομενες μερες...
peja
Οποιοσδήποτε δειλός μπορεί να δώσει μια μάχη όταν είναι σίγουρος ότι θα νικήσει. Δείξτε μου όμως τον άνθρωπο εκείνο που έχει το θάρρος να δώσει τη μάχη όταν είναι σίγουρος ότι θα χάσει. Αυτός είναι ο τρόπος μου, κύριε. Και υπάρχουν πολλές νίκες που είναι χειρότερες από μία ήττα.

George Eliot
mog#4
''talent sets you on the floor,teamwork keeps you on it....''
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.