Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euroleague Playoffs
BasketForum - Basketball talk. NBA, Euroleague, A1... > Στα παρκέ > Ευρωπαϊκό μπάσκετ
thrylos7
Σαν πρώτο post δε θα κάνω κάποιο προσωπικό σχόλιο... αλλά θα βάλω αρκετά πράγματα που έχει το euroleague.net, ώστε να μπούμε πλήρως στο κλίμα!

ΤΑΟΥ ΚΕΡΑΜΙΚΑ - ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Two Euroleague giants dispute one Final Four berth
Tau Ceramica and Olympiacos are ready for a major battle to reach the Final Four. It would be Tau's third consecutive Final Four, but it lost at both previous ones to Maccabi under head coach Pini Gershon: now, Gershon is the Reds' boss. These teams know each other well from having split solid regular season home wins. Tau holds the home advantage in this series and boasts a 27-game win streak - the longest in Euroleague history - on its court. Olympiacos has struggled at times, but arrives highly motivated to take center stage in its own city, Athens, for its first Final Four since 1999. To make it, the Reds will have to play their best basketball all decade.

EXPERT ANALYST
James Thomas, Climamio Bologna
"That's a tough call. What I wish most is that it was us playing. But if you are going to put me on the spot, I am going to go with Tau. I think that at home that team seems unstoppable. They've been on a winning streak, too. I'm usually a big underdog guy, but I have to go with Tau. They play hard and their pressure on the ball is unbelievable."

(Ολόκληρη η άποψη-συνέντευξη: http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/10671/180/item)

Playoff opinion: Joan Creus
"This will be interesting. These teams played each other this season and each won at home by clear margins. That points to an influence of homecourt advantage, which Tau has in this series. At the same time, however, Olympiacos has Pini Gershon, and we have to remember that last year his Maccabi team played Tau at the Final Four and won easily due to his game plan. Gershon surprised Tau by cutting the connection between Pablo Prigioni and Luis Scola in that game. This year, Tau has an extra master to play with, Zoran Planinic, who makes this a tougher team to stop. And of course, Gershon has a different team. The key of this series could be the play of the inside guys: Scola, Tiago Splitter, Kaya Peker and Mirza Teletovic of Tau; Giannis Bourousis, Andrija Zizic and Sofoklis Schortsianitis of Olympiacos. Whoever wins those duels will surely win the series, I think, but I see this series going the full three games. Olympiacos will be strong on their court, Tau on theirs and both have great desire to be there at the Final Four. I think they will go to a third game."

ΠΑΝΑΘΗΝΑΪΚΟΣ - ΔΥΝΑΜΟ ΜΟΣΧΑΣ

Experienced newcomer challenges would-be Final Four host
Panathinaikos and Dynamo fighting for a Final Four spot is a special matchup from every angle. To start, two of the three games, if necessary, take place at the Final Four venue. Second, Dynamo's superstar duo of Antonis Fotsis and Lazaros Papadopoulos previously won Euroleague titles with Panathinaikos and know how to play in front 18,000 fans dressed in green. Panathinaikos has a deeper rotation and the homecourt advantage, but Dynamo has coaching dean Dusan Ivkovic to face his former partner, Zeljko Obradovic, as two of the winningest coaches in basketball history also make this a can't-miss showdown.

EXPERT ANALYST
Donatas Slanina, Prokom Trefl
"Everyone says that Panathinaikos will win the series, but I don't see it that way. When it comes to the playoffs, we face the best teams. No team entered the playoffs with a luck factor, like it happened with the Top 16. Every team that made the playoffs deserved to be there."

(Ολόκληρη η άποψη-συνέντευξη: http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/10520/180/item)

"Another interesting one. For Panathinaikos, to play two games on its home court now, knowing that the Final Four will also be played there is enough motivation that it should lift them in this series. I also think they are the favorites on the court. That's because they have players who know how to play in these types of pressure situations. They are experts in such situations. For Dynamo, it will be very difficult to pull off a victory in OAKA arena, but another factory in this series could be the mental one of Dynamo's two most important players being Greeks. And not only are they Greeks, but both Lazaros Papadopoulos and Antonis Fotsis have played and won titles with Panathinaikos. How those two arrive to Athens to play against their old team will be crucial for Dynamo. It's something of a double-edged sword. Sometimes those situations - playing in your home country against your old team - come out really well, sometimes not. Dynamo has one advantage - nothing to lose - but like I said, the pressure doesn't bother these Panathinaikos guys. They are not scared of big challenges."

ΤΣΣΚΑ ΜΟΣΧΑΣ - ΜΑΚΑΜΠΙ ΤΕΛ ΑΒΙΒ

Last two champs battle over a single Final Four spot
A rematch of last year's Euroleague title game - not to mention a semifinal showdown two seasons before that - promise an exciting series. One of these teams will not be at a Final Four with the other for the first time since 2003. Their mutual longevity in the most elite echelons of the Euroleague is evidence to the kind of collective club pride that makes for great series. CSKA has the home court advantage and is on a 17-game winning streak in the competition, but Maccabi will be looking for revenge and has the experience, tradition and talent to face anyone, anywhere.

EXPERT ANALYST
Ricardo Greer, Pau-Orthez
"The key is whether Moscow can hold Maccabi to a half-court game and not let them get out and run-and-gun. I think it'll be a tough task, but if the Russian team can do this, I think it'll be an easier matchup for them because of the strength they have inside. Not just with one player, but they have Andersen and Smodis, and they are real tough matchups for Maccabi."

(Ολόκληρη η άποψη-συνέντευξη: http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/10506/180/item)

"Of maybe all the series, this one would seem to have more of a clear favorite, and that of course is CSKA. They have homecourt advantage, first, but this team has also shown itself to be on top form right now, at the best time of the year to be playing your best. They might have started the season strong, but they came out of the Top 16 much, much stronger, as their last game on the road against Partizan in Belgrade has proven. Plus the fact that they have lost only one Euroleague game all season. Also, not many people would dispute that Maccabi is not at its best moment on the court. Maccabi had its troubles all season against lesser teams than CSKA that have since been eliminated. It shouldn't surprise anybody if this series finishes in two games, but it must be said that playing against Maccabi at Nokia Arena in Tel Aviv is always difficult. I think that the key for Maccabi's hopes will be Nikola Vujcic and Lior Eliyahu, who have important roles going in, to produce at the same time that they have deal with guys like Matjaz Smodis and David Andersen. What they do for Maccabi will be most important."

ΟΥΝΙΚΑΧΑ ΜΑΛΑΓΑ - ΜΠΑΡΤΣΕΛΟΝΑ

Either way, Spain goes to Final Four
Spanish League rivals Winterthur FC Barcelona and Unicaja perhaps know each other better than any other quarterfinal pair. This season alone, Barcelona eliminated Unicaja in the first round of the Spanish King's Cup, while Unicaja won the only domestic league meeting between them so far. Last season, Winterthur took Unicaja out in the Top 16. It is the first Quarterfinal Playoffs appearance for Unicaja, which has the home court avdantage, while Barcelona is shooting for its second consecutive Final Four appearance

EXPERT ANALYST
Robert Archibald, DKV Joventut
"The most important thing is how well Barcelona is playing right now. I think that if Lakovic and Navarro can control the game they way they have done it since the King's Cup final eight, they should advance to the Final Four. The size that Barcelona has inside makes it a tough team to go against. I think Barcelona has the advantage."

(Ολόκληρη η άποψη-συνέντευξη: http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/10429/180/item)

"This is the most equal series of them all at the outset, because both of these teams know each other so well. They have played in the Spanish League and in the Spanish Cup this year, but most of all these teams have a history against each other. Barcelona right now is playing as well as it has all year. It no longer depends so much on what Juan Carlos Navarro does. Instead, Barcelona has developed a team game of the highest level. The inside-outside balance is working really well, as are the connections between the inside players themselves, and the bench is coming in with quality minutes, as in the example lately of Roger Grimau. They are waiting also for Mario Kasun to come back from injury, which could be important, because he's their only player who plays with his back to the basket. That means he would help with Unicaja's biggest weapon going in, Daniel Santiago. He will have a big role in this series, because if he can impose his game or if Barcelona can stop him will influence the result of the entire series, in my opinion. It could go either way."
dimitrisp
Τελικα πολυ ευκολοτερα απο οτι αναμενοταν επικρατησαν τα φαβορι και εδειξαν οτι στην Αθηνα θα ρθουν οι 4 καλυτερες ομαδες.

Η Μαλαγα δυσκολευτηκε αρκετα αλλα το γυρισε το παιχνιδι με μια Μπαρτσα που δεν ξερει απο αμυνα, η Ταου συνεχισε το απιαστο ρεκορ σερι νικων που δυσκολα αλλη ομαδα μπορει να σπασει, η ΤΣΣΚΑ και ο ΠΑΟ ευκολοτερα απο οτι περιμεναν πηραν το ροζ φυλλο και μαζι ξεκουρασαν καποιους βασικους ενοψει των αυριανων ρεβανς.

Για να δουμε αν μπορει κατι να αλλαξει μεσα στην επομενη εβδομαδα (5 & 12/4).
Igor
Παιδια υπαρχουν ακομα εισητηρια ??? Εψαξα λιγο και βρηκα καποια πακετα.. Με αεροπορικα εισητηρια μεσα. Θελω να ρωτησω οσους εχουν εισητηριο ποσο το αγορασαν.

Επισης αν ξερει καποιος αν οντως υπαρχουν εισητηρια μεσα απο πακετα /... Ειναι επειγον!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Pierce
92-71 η ΤΣΣΚΑ την μακαμπι ανετα με τον θοδωρη να κανει νταμπλ νταμπλ
sofo4
Επιβεβαίωσε τα προγνωστικά η ΤΣΣΚΑ, διέλυσε τη Μακάμπι 92-71 στη Μόσχα στο τρίτο μεταξύ τους παιχνίδι για την προημιτελική φάση της Euroleague και έτσι θα υπερασπιστεί τον τίτλο της στο F4 του ΟΑΚΑ.

Αυτή θα είναι η πέμπτη συνεχόμενη παρουσία των ρώσων σε φάιναλ-4. Από το σκορ και μόνο γίνεται αντιληπτό πως το παιχνίδι δεν επιδέχεται ιδιαίτερης κριτικής. Αρκεί απλά να αναφέρουμε πως στο 17' το σκορ ήταν 55-23 (στο 10' 32-13), ενώ στο ημίχρονο ήταν 59-37.

Ο Θοδωρής Παπαλουκάς έκανε για μία ακόμη φορά το καθήκον του. Ο Έλληνας πλέι μέικερ, ο κορυφαίος πασέρ στην ιστορία της Euroleague, έκανε double-double (το πρώτο του στη διοργάνωση) με 14 πόντους και 10 ασίστ, ενώ μάζεψε 3 ριμπάουντ και έκανε 2 κλεψίματα.

ΤΣΣΚΑ (Ετόρε Μεσίνα): Παπαλουκάς 14 (3), Βαν Ντεν Σπίγκελ 1, Τόρες 14 (3), Λάνγκντον 20 (4), Χόλντεν 8, Σμόντις 15 (2), Αντερσεν 15 (1), Σαβρασένκο 5

Μακάμπι (Νέβεν Σπάχια): Σασόν 7 (1), Σαρπ 9 (1), Γκριν 6, Γιασάιτις 18 (4), Μπάινουμ 8, Ελιάου 2, Μπερστάιν 5 (1), Βούισιτς (1), Γιέρετιν 7 (1)

41.gif 41.gif 41.gif

in.gr
Yellow heart
Egw paidia,oyte poy perimena tn Malaga edw pera.eixe xekinisei poly asxhma,exane apo tis telaitaies ths Ispanias kai eftase final 4,mpravo! smile.gif
Jimar
ηταν τυχερη , ανετα μπορουσε να ειναι ο ολυμπιακος στην θεση της, αν κρατουσε την διαφορα στην ρωσια η κερδιζε την εφες στον πρωτο γυρο.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.