Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HI GREECE!!
BasketForum - Basketball talk. NBA, Euroleague, A1... > Στο γραφείο του προέδρου > BasketForum International
Virgi
Hi greece!! I'm italian girl from Treviso and I woul like to chat a little with you! first of all, sorry for my bad english!! I think that you are very lucky because you have the best playmaker in the world: nikos zisis... he's so great! he's my favourite player! fortunatly he plays in Treviso too!! compliments for the last world championship.. during the final match I was a supporter of you.. last summer I went in Greece for the third time... always beautiful!! but I hate stud(y)ing old greek at school! it's so difficult!! so...bye bye!!
thrylos7
Welcome Virgi!
We all have the same feelings and thoughs for Nikos...

You have the opportunity to watch him at Palaverde, so.. who's the lucky guy?
How often do you go to watch games of Benetton? Do you have any photos?

during the final match I was a supporter of you..

...and then, we lost... tongue.gif

but I hate stud(y)ing old greek at school! it's so difficult!!

Old(ancient) greek at your school?!
The same was for us... rolleyes.gif

Where did you "heard" about us?

By the way, what do you think about Varejao?
NBAholic
Hi, Virgi. Greeks also study Ancient Latins, so it goes both ways. smile.gif

Enjoy basketball and Nikos Zisis (and tell your fellow Italians to pronounce his surname correctly wink.gif ).
Alexmei
Hi Virgi! Welcome to Basketforum.gr!!
We all love Nikos Zisis cool.gif (and of course we know he is the best playmaker in the world tongue.gif )

during the final match I was a supporter of you

But Nikos wasn't playing because of a man called : shot.gif Barejao

but I hate stud(y)ing old greek at school! it's so difficult!! so...bye bye!!

I hate it too.... it's so different and $*@(*@()! (you know what I mean huh? 69.gif )
sihainas
yeah...he is the 3rd best playmaker in the world... after Diamantidis and Papaloukas tongue.gif
Virgi
QUOTE(thrylos7 @ Nov 10 2006, 04:22 PM) *
Welcome Virgi!
We all have the same feelings and thoughs for Nikos...

How often do you go to watch games of Benetton? Do you have any photos?

By the way, what do you think about Varejao?

thanks everyone for your answers! I did the subscription (is it the right word??!!) to benetton basket, so I go always to watch its games! I have some photos and if you want I can e-mail these to you.. probalbly is better for you if I don't support greece no more biggrin.gif !!
what I think about varejao?? Zidane 68.gif was sent out, but Varejao, who was really worse (as a matter of fact materazzi didn't go to hospital....), continued to play... it's a scandal!!
tomorrow I did (or better I TRYED to do) a plato's translation... blink.gif terrible!! I hate aorist!! bye!!
Alexmei
QUOTE(Virgi @ Nov 11 2006, 01:50 PM) *
thanks everyone for your answers! I did the subscription (is it the right word??!!) to benetton basket, so I go always to watch its games! I have some photos and if you want I can e-mail these to you.. probalbly is better for you if I don't support greece no more biggrin.gif !!
what I think about varejao?? Zidane 68.gif was sent out, but Varejao, who was really worse (as a matter of fact materazzi didn't go to hospital....), continued to play... it's a scandal!!
tomorrow I did (or better I TRYED to do) a plato's translation... blink.gif terrible!! I hate aorist!! bye!!

Or you can just upload the photos wink.gif
thrylos7
thanks everyone for your answers!

It' s our pleasure.. We will be glad to see you often here...

I have some photos and if you want I can e-mail these to you..

Yes, you can post them right here, or upload them with the link above(alexmei)...

probalbly is better for you if I don't support greece no more

No, it' s not a problem... until September 07.. tongue.gif
smilie_schal1.gif

Zidane was sent out, but Varejao, who was really worse (as a matter of fact materazzi didn't go to hospital....), continued to play... it's a scandal!!

Unfortunately, we don' t have a fourth referee in basketball... rolleyes.gif
It was a scandal indeed.

a plato's translation... terrible!! I hate aorist!!

good luck! You have to get used to it... tongue.gif
Fireball
QUOTE(sihainas @ Nov 10 2006, 11:13 PM) *
yeah...he is the 3rd best playmaker in the world... after Diamantidis and Papaloukas tongue.gif

4th... Spanoulis is better than all of them
NBAholic
Spanoulis ain't no PG, dawg. Not droppin'ough penniez.

Virgi, if you need a good lesson in English, just follow the likes of this line!
Fireball
QUOTE(NBAholic @ Nov 12 2006, 05:50 PM) *
Spanoulis ain't no PG, dawg. Not droppin'ough penniez.

he is a combo guard and believe me he can play better than all of the other greek pgs.
dimitrisp
QUOTE(Virgi @ Nov 10 2006, 04:58 PM) *
Hi greece!! I'm italian girl from Treviso and I woul like to chat a little with you! first of all, sorry for my bad english!! I think that you are very lucky because you have the best playmaker in the world: nikos zisis... he's so great! he's my favourite player!

Hello Virgi and you are very lucky as you can watch in Treviso Zisis playing all the time over there. We missed him a lot tongue.gif

Don't forget to give him a HIGH-FIVE !!!!
ΛΥΚΟΣ 10 Γ.Σ.Κ.
Καλα ρε λαμογια δεν εχετε τσιπα πανω σας????

Ειδατε κοπέλα και πεσατε ολοι με τα μουτρα, να την εξυπηρετησετε και καλα???

Γεια σας ρε γκρικ-λοβερς.....................................................
thrylos7
Δε σου έστειλε φωτογραφία, γι' αυτό μιλάς! tongue.gif

O τίτλος όντως παραπέμπει σε τέτοια θεματολογία...
ΛΥΚΟΣ 10 Γ.Σ.Κ.
QUOTE(thrylos7 @ Mar 23 2009, 04:46 ) *
Δε σου έστειλε φωτογραφία, γι' αυτό μιλάς! tongue.gif

O τίτλος όντως παραπέμπει σε τέτοια θεματολογία...

Για στειλε την φωτο να δω
thrylos7
Αυτά από το msn, όχι εδώ... wink.gif

Αν και υπάρχει και στο google νομίζω.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.