Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: jamel thomas
BasketForum - Basketball talk. NBA, Euroleague, A1... > Στο γραφείο του προέδρου > BasketForum International
butman
hi, i am italian, sorry if i don't speak greek. i'd like to know if you can help me about a situation: is it true that jamel thomas has to leave panellinios?
apollonaras
hi friend!i am a fan of jamel thomas!!where do you know this basketball player?are u a fan of an team that he palyed??i am fan of apollon patras!!so for a year he and dontae jones were idols here in patras! 77.gif !jamel is in my opinion one of the best players that have played here in greece! 77.gif 77.gif

however, i think that he is noit going to leave from panellinios because this team has very good results!! bball.gif i also hope this because i love seeing him playing basketball!!!

jamel hero!! biggrin.gif
butman
QUOTE(apollonaras @ Dec 28 2005, 04:58 PM)
hi friend!i am a fan of jamel thomas!!where do you know this basketball player?are u a fan of an team that he palyed??i am fan of apollon patras!!so for a year he and dontae jones were idols here in patras! 77.gif !jamel is in my opinion one of the best players that have played here in greece! 77.gif  77.gif

however, i think that he is noit going to leave from panellinios because this team has very good results!! bball.gif i also hope this because i love seeing him playing basketball!!!
jamel hero!! biggrin.gif

in italy there is this rumor, because he is rumored to come in siena
dizzy_fingers
I'm glad you found your answer here, butman.

I'm erasing all the other topics you opened. One is enough (like we weren't gonna notice a foreigner's topic in a greek forum laugh.gif tongue.gif ).

Now, about Thomas, I also read in the press some days ago here that he might be leaving but there's still nothing going on.
We'll have to wait until ew read something new.
Papaloukas 4 ever
Jamel will cetainly leave Panellinios today or tomorrow for Siena. Coach Pedoulakis would like to have a center in his team so Panellinios will sign Koprivica
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.