Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix Suns
BasketForum - Basketball talk. NBA, Euroleague, A1... > Στα παρκέ > NBA > Past Seasons
Pages: 1, 2
SG3ptshooter
Phoenix Suns' Gerald Green goes from a big jump to a step back

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/...006c6f2cc%27%5D

"In the beginning, I thought I was playing better than last year but I guess other people thought otherwise," said Green, who started 48 games, averaged 15.8 points and made 40 percent of 3-pointers last season. "It hasn't been the same (since the Chicago game). I ain't gonna lie. It's been frustrating because I know I can help win."

"He never really seemed to get it going and then it comes to the point where, if you're not scoring and if your defense isn't picking up, it's hard to stay in the game," Hornacek said.

Even after it all, the 29-year-old still said he would rather re-sign with Phoenix and retire with the Suns. This is the first time Green has played successive years with the same NBA team since his first two seasons with Boston (2005-07).
"I want to be here but I just don't know if they want me here," Green said. "Because if you want somebody, you show them. I didn't think I was playing that bad and now we're here."

"I don't want to get too excited because I know the next game I might not play."

SteveNashidis
QUOTE(SG3ptshooter @ Apr 7 2015, 22:05 ) *
"I want to be here but I just don't know if they want me here," Green said. "Because if you want somebody, you show them. I didn't think I was playing that bad and now we're here."

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2015...c-isaiah-thomas

To θέμα προφανώς και προχώρησε μετά την 30αρα που έριξε ο Green . O manager του δήλωσε :

“It's completely unfair to misrepresent Gerald and his game like this," Kevin Bradbury of BDA Sports told Sporting News. "You’re talking about a player that wants to win at any cost and is a tremendous locker guy and teammate. I don't see the benefit for the coach to go about things this way.”

Πολύ λογικές οι δηλώσεις του μάνατζερ που είδε τον παίκτη του από τη περσινή χρονιά με τους 15.8 πόντους σε 28.4 λεπτά να πέφτει σε 11.8 πόντους και 19.3 λεπτά μέσο όρο . Πόσο μάλλον όταν το κόψιμο των λεπτών συμμετοχής να γίνεται απότομα και χωρίς λόγο στα μέσα της χρονιάς.

Οι εμπρηστικές δηλώσεις του coach ήταν αυτές :
(Green) never really seemed to get it going and then it comes to the point where, if you’re not scoring and if your defense isn’t picking up, it’s hard to stay in the game. The next guy is going, ‘I needed help here and the guy wasn’t here.’ We’re trying to develop something for the future, not just being out here for everybody to play in the game. We want to get to a top-notch winning level and you’ve got to do it on both sides.”

[alefantos mode on] το παιχνίδι το έχεις χάσει κύριος. Συγνώμη ποιος έπαιξε άμυνα φέτος για να το κάνει ο Green ; Που 5 buzzer beater έφαγες και τακτική δεν άλλαξες ρε Φερναντος Σάντος του ΝΒΑ ; [alefantos mode off]

To front office το χαρακτηρίζω ανεπαρκές και τελείως ανίκανο να διαχειριστεί την ομάδα. Προβλήματα με δηλώσεις παικτών μέχρι στιγμής έχουν κάνει οι Bledsoe ( το καλοκαίρι πριν την υπογραφή του) , Thomas ,Dragic ,Plumlee, Green και ο μικρός ο Goodwin!!!!!! blink.gif Xωρίς να ξεχνώ τις κακές εξωγηπεδικές -μεμονωμένες όμως- συμπεριφορές των Tucker, Markieef και Marcus αλλά και τις πολλές τεχνικές ποινές που δέχεται η ομάδα εντός γηπέδου.

Ναι έχουμε πρόβλημα , πολύ κρεββατομουρμούρα και μέσα σε όλα αυτά τον Knight που ήρθε να κάνει διακοπές και θα του δώσουμε ηγεμονικό συμβόλαιο χωρίς να έχει παίξει μπασκετ της προκοπής . 68.gif
SteveNashidis
http://www.nba.com/suns/crossover-eric-bledsoe

"I'm still not satisfied. I want to make the playoffs." ~ Eric Bledsoe ‪#‎WeArePhoenix‬

Αρκετά ασχοληθήκαμε πέρσι με Μορρισ-ντραγκιτς και λοιπούς λιποτάκτες . Συγκέντρωση πλέον στους υπάρχοντες παίκτες και το πως θα βρει χημεία η παρούσα ομάδα.

Με αρχηγό τον Ερρίκο λοιπόν rolleyes.gif
SteveNashidis
http://nba.sport24.gr/article/3646092/o-ma...avaei-to-skoini

ΚΡΕΜΑΣΕ ΤΟ ΔΕΛΤΙΟ ΣΤΟΝ ΤΟΙΧΟ ΚΥΡΙΕ ΠΡΟΕΔΡΕ tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.